Website Build with Shopping Cart
You begin the Phase by securing your Website Build with your initial payment.
You have three payment options:
- An installment plan of $267 a month for 12 months.
- Two payments of $1,155. The second payment occurs 30 days after the first payment.
- One payment of $2,310. This option gives you a bonus of one additional Website Build Phase session.
After the initial payment has been received, we will ask you to schedule your Website Build Phase session with HRichnetworks Team Member.
The Website Build Phase sessions are one-on-one conducted via an online meeting where we share screens. You will see our screen as provide a training session on your website.
Each session is two hour(s). The Website Build Phase consists of six sessions (unless you pay for the entire Website Build Phase in one payment, in which case you will receive an additional session for a total of seven sessions). We recommend scheduling the Website Build Phase sessions one week apart so you have your new site launched in six or eight weeks.
The first session is the foundation session. We develop a plan to use your website as a business-generating tool based on where you are at in your business and where you want to go. We will also go through a check sheet of items that cover technical aspects, like hosting, domain, what you have for branding, and if you have a website already.
The second session consists of choosing a theme we will install it, and planning gathering of content and marketing materials for the website.
The third session is when we will upload your content and get the home page set up.
The fourth session is for uploading your content on the other pages such as about us, resources, sidebar and/or call to actions etc. and customizing the appearance of your site.
The fifth session is for Q/A, testing and finalizing the appearance of your site before we GoLive.
The sixth session is where we adjust anything else needing adjustments and make your site GoLive!
If you pay for the Website Build Phase in one $2,310 payment, you will get a seventh one-hour bonus session. This session can be used for additional customization to your site, training on how to use your site, additional online marketing strategies, search engine optimization strategies, or even email marketing help! It’s your session; use it as you wish.
What’s included in a Website Build Phase
- Six Website Build Phase one-on-one sessions
Via phone, Zoom or Skype and through screen sharing where we will train you on your WordPress-based site. You will see our screen as we discuss your website editor. You’ll share your ideas, needs, and goals for your site. With that information, you’ll choose a theme for your site, we’ll install it on your web host account (help you setup if you don’t have one), incorporate your content, and customize the theme.
- One WordPress theme
You have an option to choose one of the 3 demo design(s) we will install it for you in your hosting account. We use WordPress premium themes.
- Email access to help and feedback
During the time of the build, you will have access to questions and feedback via email. If you write us on a business day, you normally hear back from us the same day.
- Website customization of your website theme
This means that if you have a logo, we will put it on your website. If you have colors for your business, we will change the theme to reflect those colors. If your company fonts are Google fonts, we can incorporate those; if not, in most cases we can change the theme’s fonts to look a lot like your company fonts.
- A mobile-friendly (responsive) website
The themes we use are mobile-friendly and responsive. This means the site changes in relation to the size of the device on which it is being viewed.
- Essential Plugins setup
We will install all necessary plugins on your website to help with SEO Optimization on our pages, Google Analytics to track visitors, advanced editor for posts and pages to make editing easier, image optimizer to reduce sizes of your images for the web without losing quality, sitemap plugin to generate a sitemap.XML, plugin to change login page URL to secure it from hackers attacks, the plugin for customization of the admin panel, the behavior of your website viewers, and more.
What’s not included in a Website Build Phase
- Domain name
Your domain name is something you will need to purchase. The domain is the name identification string that defines your given name for your website. We’ve been using GoDaddy for years with clients and feel they are an excellent option since they do a great job providing domains, hosting, and many other tools that small businesses need at reasonable prices with great customer service. A domain name is purchased on a yearly basis and typically will cost around $15 for the year.
Not sure about getting a domain name yet? We can go over this during our first Website Build Phase session.
- Website hosting, unless you select the 12-month installment plan.
Websites need to be hosted. A host is where your files and database for your website reside. This is different than your domain name.
If you purchase the Website Build Phase with a 12-month installment plan, we will install your site on your website hosting is included in the purchase. At the end of the 12-months of payments, we will release the hosting account to you. You will then need to pay for the hosting on your own.
If you purchase the Website Build Phase with a one-time payment of $2,310 or with two payments of $1,155, you will need to purchase your own hosting. Not sure how to purchase hosting or what type of hosting to get? No problem. We will help you with this during our first session working together.
Most WordPress Hosting accounts charge between $9.00 – $30 a month and include a free domain with the web hosting plan. The account we recommend is GoDaddy’s Ultimate WordPress Hosting.
- Custom design.
Yes, we will incorporate your logo, company colors, fonts (if possible), and we will put your content on the website. But in order to complete the Website Build Phase in five sessions, the design customization doesn’t include changing the layout of the theme or the creation of a custom theme.
- Shopping carts.
Setting up a shopping cart is a lot of work. Shopping cart lets you sell products and services directly from your WordPress site.
- Custom programming.
WordPress can do a lot of things. Many of these things are done through plugins. We can select and install plugins during a Website Build Phase. If your needs are not something that can be met by the built-in functionality of the theme we work with or by a pre-built plugin, you’ll need custom programming. The majority of our clients haven’t needed custom programming because we can usually find a plugin or two that will do the job.
- Search engine optimization.
Depending on the setup needs of your site, there might be time for discussion about how to rank in search engines. This is something we help our clients with, but it is a large topic and typically isn’t something we are able to get into during a Website Build Phase. If you are interested in search engine optimization, we know while we are doing our Website Build Phase.
- Social Media, Paid Ads, Landing Page Development, and Content Writing
These are all things that we can do on a custom basis with you, but they aren’t included in the Website Build Phase package. If you decide to pay for the Website Build Phase website in one $2,310 payment, you will have a bonus sixth Website Build Phase one-on-one session. If you wish, you can use the bonus session to get into any of these topics.
Option 1: A 12-month installment plan of $267 a month.
- You’ll begin by making your first installment $1267 payment.
- After your payment has been received, you will receive a credit card authorization form to complete. This form will allow us to charge your credit card $267 each month for 12 months. Your payment will occur on the same day each month. For example, if you made your first payment on the 5th of the month, all subsequent payments will occur on the 5th of each month.
- Once the recurring payment authorization form has been received, the Website Build Phase outlined above on this page will begin. The only difference in the Phase is we will secure your website hosting account for you (you will secure your domain). After all 12 payments have been received, the website hosting account will be released to you. Not sure what all this means? We will walk you through the Phase once we get started, but in short, the hosting account is where your website files and database live.
Option 2: Two payments of $1,155.
- You’ll begin by making your first $1,155 payment.
- After your payment has been received, you will receive a credit card authorization form to complete. This form will allow us to charge your credit card $1,155 30 days after the first payment was made.
- Once the authorization form has been received, the Website Build Phase outlined earlier on this page will begin.
Option 3: One payment of $2,310.
BONUS If you pay for the Website Build Phase in one $2,310 payment,
you will receive one additional one-on-one Website Build Phase session.
- You’ll begin by making a payment for $2,310.
- Once the payment has been received, the Website Build Phase outlined earlier on this page will begin.
- You will receive one additional Website Build Phase session, for a total of six sessions.