In the age of digital advertising, a small business’s website is the core engine of your online marketing strategies.
It’s all about creating an online experience that transforms users into followers and customers into ambassadors.
Your website is your digital storefront. It is important to make sure your representation is accurate, and it displays what our company has to offer.
Here are four tips to make sure your representation is accurate:
- Remember it’s about the experience and making sure that the navigation is simple and information is easy to find.
- Every page should be relevant to your message and clearly labeled to keep your website from becoming a maze.
- Aim for one navigation bar with drop-down menus if necessary
- And most importantly, you want a visitor to navigate back to your home/landing page easily
Let's have a conversation
HRichnetworks has worked across the full spectrum of government (such as NASA), private and corporately owned businesses for decades.
- So we understand where you are, where you want to go, and how strong solutions and services can take you there.