Can't open your website?
- The Red Screen of Death…Compliments of Your Browser
- Your Site Disappears
- Your Site Loads Super Slow or Crashes
- Your Site Displays Another Website
- You Got blacklisted
- Unusual traffic spike on your website
- Customers getting spam messages
- Google Chrome and other web browsers showing a warning
- Your website redirecting to malicious pages
WE CAN HELP!
Thousands of websites get hacked every day. Hackers prey on and exploit vulnerabilities in a website and impregnate viruses and malware in the website’s code. The virus-infected software and malicious code can get distributed onto website visitors’ devices.
Having your website hacked is stressful, mainly when you depend on it for your business. Your business loses customers and reputation every minute your site is infected. Our technicians have the experience of dealing with these sorts of issues and will restore your site to perfect working condition.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOUR HACKED WEBSITE
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Malware & Infection Removal
- Website Hack Repairs
- Google Blacklist Removal
- Google Warning Removal
- Malware Analysis & Research
- Prevent Future Website Hacks
- Website Protection
- Customer Support
- Daily Automatic Backup
INFECTIONS WE REMOVE
- Malware Injections
- Google Blacklist
- Google SERP Warnings
- Pharma Hacks
- SEO Spam Injections
- Phishing Files
- Malicious Redirects
We Can Help Protect You?
- Is your data backed up and stored in a secure off-site location?
- Is your data stored in the cloud? If yes, how exactly is it being protected from cloud vulnerabilities?
- What kind of network security do you have to determine who can access, modify, or delete information from within your organization?
- What kind of antivirus protection is in use? Are the licenses current? Is it running as often as needed?
- Do you have a data recovery plan in the event of a vulnerability being exploited?